Give us your views - Consultation now closed
The public consultation on the Regulation 18 Local Plan has now closed. The Strategic Planning Team would like to thank everyone who took up their valuable time to submit comments to the public consultation or attend one of our drop in events.
We have received a number of responses directly into our online consultation, Citizen Space. We are now prioritising enter the remaining comments into Citizen Space and aim to conclude this exercise in the next couple of weeks.
The Local Plan Advisory Group (LPAG) will be updated on the consultation and key issued raised at the LPAG meeting on the 8th March.
Read the Regulation 18 Draft Local Plan
Please use the following link to view the draft Local Plan (Regulation 18) policies - Regulation 18 draft Local Plan (pdf, 24.7mb)
We have also created an easy version of the Local Plan here (pdf, 2.7mb). Please ensure that any page numbers referred to in any consultation responses refer to the page number in the full document and not the easy read document.
Please find a link to the following supporting documents
- Integrated Impact Assessment (IIA) non-technical summary (October 2022) (pdf, 708kb)
- Integrated Impact Assessment (IIA) Main Report (October 2022) (pdf, 87.9mb)
- IIA Appendices A-E (October 2022) (pdf, 104.7mb)
- IIA Appendix F (October 2022) (pdf, 53.8mb)
- Habitats Regulation Assessment (HRA) (October 2022) (pdf, 19.3mb)
All supporting documents can be found in the Local Plan Library.
- Live events recordings